Terms & Conditions
The Made Bride by Antonea site founded by the Dimitra Antonea in Athens having it’s register office at Agiou Dimitriou 26 with VAT NUMBER 101818044 and phone 2130052111.
To be a customer and to place an order on the site of Made Bride by Antonea should be adult consumers and have full legal capacity to purchase goods or products. The data and information given in the Made Bride by Antonea should be complete, accurate and true.
The products offered for sale on the site of Made Bride by Antonea are described and shown in the site of Made Bride by Antonea.It is however, possible some minor errors in the description of the products and in case that you receive an item different than the description at our site, you may exercise your right of cancellation of order and refund your money.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Made Bride by Antonea site, reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or to add extra as well as to change the prices of goods, products and services.
INQUIRIES – REQUESTS
For any request concerning orders, goods, products and services do not hesitate to contact with us by phone and through e-mail.
i. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when:
- you register on our site
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to a survey
- fill out a form
When you want to place an order or register on our site, as appropriate, you may be prompted to enter the following information: name, e-mail address, mailing address or telephone number. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
ii. Do we use your information?
Any information we collect from you may be used for the following reasons:
- to personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to respond to your individual needs).
- to improve our website. (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information we receive from you)
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requirements)
- to improve the transaction process. (Your information, whether public or private, for any reason will not be given, bartered, transferred or sold to any other company without your consent and will not be used for any purpose other than to process your order or for any other use has been requested)
- to administer a contest, promotion or survey relevant to our site.
- to send information e-mails. (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates on your order, taking occasional corporate new, updates, related product or service information, etc.
iii. How we protect your information?
We implement a variety of measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or are you connected to your personal information.
iv. Payment by credit or debit card:
We offer the use of a secure server.All sensitive information such as your credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) which has the ALPHA BANK with which we work and then (encoded to us), use only from the Bank which is legally bound to comply with the confidentiality of the information.
After each transaction, your personal information (credit card) is not stored on our servers.
v. Payment with PayPal:
The PayPal is an Online service that is widely used for commercial transactions on the Internet. After you pay with credit card through PayPal the delivery of your order is being completed.For more information about the PayPal services please visit: www.paypal.com
vi. Do we disclose any information on external factors?
We do not disclose, sell or trade your personal information. This does not apply to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website piece, the courier company we work for sending orders and for those involved for your convenience, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also publish your information when we believe it is necessary for compliance with the laws and policies of our site, as well as for the protection and safety of our own and our ownership or other rights. However, non-personally identifiable information is not provided to third parties for promotional or other purposes.
Where to find us
You can find us at Athens in our atelier located at Agiou Dimitriou 26 – 10554.
Please do not proceed to the payment of your order without first assured of the quantity of your products. After you make sure the selected products , then you can proceed to checkout by selecting one of the following methods.
- via debit card/credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express).
- via paypall
- Deposit in the bank account of Bank EUROBANK
- IBAN: GR5802601840000720200327322
- BIC / SWIFT: ERBKGRAA
- Benefiery’s name: Dimitra Antonea
In the case of interbank transfer from other banks (except EUROBANK), the total cost of bank charges payable by the customer.
How to payoff
- Deposit 80% of the total price
- Balance before shipment
About the shipping process
- Each product will be sent to the postal address for delivery, entered by you when ordering.
- Products delivery are made on working days from Monday through Saturday, except holidays and public holidays.
- Product deliveries can be made within and outside Greece with the proportional burden on the customer.
About the right of return
Please be advised that you have a time limit of 14 days from the date of receipt in order to exercise your right to return products provided that they are in excellent condition with the original packaging.
The products should be accompanied by the receipt or purchase invoice.